Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Review: Lush The Olive Branch Showergel ♥


Hey Everyone! I recently bought a new shower gel at Lush, because I've really been loving my other Lush ones. I heard a lot of people talking about the Olive Branch shower gel, so I decided to try it out.






Your skin will feel as if it’s being bathed in the glow of the Mediterranean when you take this into the shower. Fresh mandarins, bergamot oil and vine leaves blend with lots of top quality Fair Trade olive oil that comes from an Israeli/Palestinian collective, so really is a true olive branch. Give this a good shake before use to mix the olive oil that likes to sit at the top and let it leave you soft from head to
toe - you can use it on your hair, too. - Lush

The Olive Branch shower gel is very gentle on your skin and the scent reminds me of Summer, I love using this in the morning if I take a shower, because it smells fresh. It is a really thin consistency, but for that doesn't matter. I got the 250g one and I purchased it for 14,70 euros.


I hope that you liked to see another Lush shower gel review and of course to see you back tomorrow!

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment