Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Claire's Jewellery Haul ♥


Hi Guys! I couldn't get this post uploaded yesterday, so I am showing you it now. A little while ago I picked up some new jewellery pieces at Claire's, which I am going to talk about today. Enjoy :)





I first got this little silver bracelet with an arrow and a crystal, which I thought looked really cute and minimalistic. I paid about 6 euros for it.



I also got two sets of earrings, one pair of 'open' rings and one pair of 'closed' rings.
I think that they bought look a bit boho and I really enjoy wearing them.
Both of the sets cost me about 8 euros.


The last pair of earrings I got, were some bigger ones. I don't wear a lot of big earrings usually, but I loved these dreamcatcher ones.


I hope that you liked this little jewellery haul and to see you back tomorrow!

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment