Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Lush Bubblebar Haul ♥


Hi Guys! As you may know, Lush is one of my favourite stores and I come there a lot (too much).
When I went to Lush last time I saw they had some new bubble bars, which I really wanted to try out.




Big Bang €5,95
The first bubble bar that I bought, is this bright blue and pink one. The scent is really fresh, it smells like grapefruit, but also a bit cosy/spicy.


Granny Takes A Dip €5,95
This one used to be a bath bomb, but instead they now made it into a bubble bar, so you can get mor use out of it. It has the exact same scent, lemon and spices like black pepper. I think that the pattern of this bubble bar looks really cool!


Sunnyside €6,95
The last bubble bar that I got is another fresh and citrusy, perfect to use in the morning.
It is a beautiful golden bubble bar, but look out because the glitters will be everywhere.


I hope that you liked to see this haul, I will try these out soon and make more specific reviews about them. See you back tomorrow!

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment