Pages

Monday 6 June 2016

Review: Popart Babylips ♥


Hi Guys! A few weeks ago I saw someone posting a photo of the new Maybelline Popart Babylips and because I am a huge Baby lips fan I instantly starting looking for them. I two of them on this website, so today I am going to review them!





I wasn't able to find all three colours, but I found the shades bubblegum pop and grapefruit zing.



Bubblegum Pop is just a sheer pink shade on the lips and is great to use if you want to moisturize your lips and give them a light wash of colour.



Grapefruit Zing is a brighter Pink and totally counts as a moisturizing lipstick. If you love vibrant colours I'd definitely recommend this!


I bought these baby lips for 4,95euros each and I'd really recommend them!
I hope you enjoyed this post and to see you back tomorrow.

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment