Pages

Monday 6 June 2016

Review: Bath&Bodyworks Pocketbac's ♥


Hey guys! Yesterday I showed you the new Popart Babylips, but I also bought some of the Bath&Bodyworks Pocketbac's on that same webshop. I chose four different scents, which I am going to review today!




I bought these anti-bacterial hand gels here for 2,25 euros each in the scents: Fiji White Sands, Juicy Georgia Peach, Warm Vanilla Sugar and Frosted Cranberry.


The first one I got, is this Summer-ish scent. It just smells really fresh and makes me think about Summer.


Juicy Georgia Peach is a bit sweeter and fruitier and perfect for Summer.


I also chose two typical Winter-scents. The first one is Warm Vanilla Sugar, which is one of their most popular scents, so I wanted to try it out. This is also a bit on the more sweeter side and of course it just smells like vanilla.


The last one I bought is Frosted Cranberry. I used to have a body butter by the Bodyshop in this scent so I was sure I was going to like this. It is a fruity and fresh scent, which (of course) smells like berries.


I think that they are adorable and also easy to take with you in your bag.
I hope that you liked this post and of course to see you back tomorrow!

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment