Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Review: Urban Decay XX Vice Ltd Reloaded ♥


Hey Guys! Urban Decay brought out a special palette to celebrate their 20th birthday with 20 beautiful eyeshadows. A couple weeks ago I bought the their limited edition palette and I am going to review it today!




Although I am not a very big fan of the  'diamond' on the palette, I think that it is still really cool, because other brands would probably don't make a palette like this.



I wanted this palette, because it has some special and bright colours in it, which other palettes definitely don't have.


I created my first look, by applying Goldmine onto my lid, Moonflower in my crease, Roadstripe in my inner conner and Freakshow, Asphyxia and Hot Pants on my bottom lash line.


I also did a green look with it, by applying Acid Rain on my lid, Mildew in my crease and Midnight Cowboy in my inner corner.



This palette costs around 50 euros, which is expensive, but you get 20 colours and a two-sided brush to create endless looks. The shades are really pigmented and the quality is overall just amazing.


I hope that you liked my review and of course to see you back tomorrow!

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment