Pages

Sunday 28 August 2016

Review: Catrice Strobing Duo Highlighter ♥


Hi Guys! I am a huge fan of highlighters, so whenever I find a new budget-proof highlighter that looks good, I have to try it. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my hands on the highlighter stick from Catrice's new collection, but I was able to get the powder highlighter, so that's what I am reviewing for you today. Enjoy :)





The strobing duo highlighter in the colour 'C01 Strobing Supreme', is a highlighter with a beautiful pattern and two different shades in it. In the pan it doesn't look that shimmery or glittery, but once applied, it gives you a gorgeous shiny highlight.


On my hand you can see the swatches of the two shades apart and mixed. Personally I think that the shades mixed look the best, because it gives you the shiny effect you want from a highlighter.
The shades can be used apart, but they will look a little more natural.


I absolutely love this highlighter and for only 4 euros, I'd really recommend it.

I hope you liked this review and to see you back tomorrow!

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment