Pages

Sunday 28 August 2016

Review: Catrice Matt Lip Artist ♥


Hey Guys! A few days ago, I went to my local drugstore to see if they had got some of the new Essence and Catrice products and they had. I bought two of the Matt Lip Artist stick by Catrice and today I am going to review them.





The Matt Lip Artist sticks are lipsticks in a big pencil shape, which are supposed to dry up matte and last for 6 hours. I bought a nude shade and a brighter pink shade for 5 euros, but usually they cost around 4 euros each.



The first one is called '020 Best ROSEbuddies Forever and this is a natural rose-tinted shade.
I really love this colour as my make-up tends to be quite natural, so I could wear this on a daily basis.



This one, in the shade '030 Barberry Hopping' is a brighter berry shade, which is perfect for the upcoming season, autumn.

The lip artists both lasted for over six hours on my lips while drinking and eating, but they weren't completely matte. I think the over-all quality of these is great and I'd recommend them to anyone!


I hope you liked this new review and of course to see you back soon!

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment