Pages

Saturday 11 February 2017

Valentine's Day Make-Up Look 2017 #2


Hey Guys! My last Valentine's day look was pretty dramatic, so I wanted to create a softer look. I still wanted to incorporate the pink and purple shades, because that is totally V-Day. This is what I came up with!




For the full look I used these products:
- Catrice Beautifying Primer
- Loreal Infallibe 24h Matte Foundation
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer
- Nars Laguna Bronzer (in the photo)
- Nars Orgasm Blush (in the photo)
- MAC Cinderella Iridescent Powder in Coupe d'Chic (limited edition)
- Essence Make Me Brow Powder Duo
- Maybelline Browdrama Eyebrowgel
- Clinique Mascara
- Lancome Hypnose Mascara
- ABH Modern Renaissance Palette
- Dior Addict Gloss 653 Rose Surpise


On my face I just applied some of the primer and foundation for a smooth and even base, then I warmed up my cheeks with the Nars Laguna bronzer, added some Nars Orgasm blush for a pop of colour and then went in with the MAC Iridescent powder for a subtle glow.


I used the Dior Addict Lipgloss in the shade 653 Rose Surprise on my lips, it isn't too glossy, it just adds a natural pink colour to your lips and a little bit of a sparkle to your look.


For my eyes I used my Essence eyebrow powder duo and my Maybelline brow mascara, as per usual.
I wanted to add some purple into the look, so I grabbed my Modern Renaissance palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills. I used the shade 'Buon Fresco' in my crease, 'Love Letter' in my outer corner and 'Vermeer' on my lid. I always apply the Lancome Hypnose mascara to my upper lashes and the Clinique one to my bottom lashes, because it looks more natural.


I hope you liked to see another make-up look, there will be some reviews coming up soon!

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment