Pages

Sunday 5 February 2017

Soft Glam Make-Up Look


Hey Guys! Today I am going to do another make-up look. It's a look with a full face of make-up using natural colours, it's really glowy, which makes it a bit more glam.




For the full look I used these products:
- Catrice Beautifying Primer
- Loreal Infallible 24h Matte Foundation
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer
- Make-Up Revolution Contour Palette
- Milani Baked Blush 'Luminoso'
- Mary Loumanizer Highlighter by The Balm
- Essence Make Me Brow Powder Duo
- Maybelline Browdrame Eyebrowgel
- Clinique Mascara
- Lancome Hypnose Mascara
- ABH Modern Renaissance Palette
- Urban Decay Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette
- Essence Matte Matte Matte Lipgloss


On my face I just applied some of the Catrice Beautifying Primer and the Loreal Infallible Foundation. Then I used the Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer under my eyes to brighten, I set this with some of the yellow powder from my Make-Up Revolution Contour Palette. After that I contoured my cheeks using the same contour palette, applied the Milani Baked Blush in the shade 'Luminoso' on the apples of my cheeks and some of the The Balm Mary Loumanizer highlighter on the highest points of my cheeks, my chin, my nose, my cupids bow and on my brow bone.




For the eyes, I started off with the Naked Ultimate Basics Palette, I put the shade 'Faith' in my crease and on my lid and I used 'Lockout' in my outer corner. Then I grabbed my ABH Modern Renaissance Palette and applied a mixture of the shades Primavera and Vermeer on the centre of my lid.

I used the darkest shade from the Essence Eyebrow Powder Duo to fill my brows in and the Maybelline Browdrama Eyebrowgel to set them in place.

On my upper lashes I used the Lancome Hypnose mascara, on my bottom lashes I used my Clinique mascara, because this is a lot more naturel.



I used this ,matte liquid lipstick from Essence in the shade '02 Beauty-Approved'.


I hope you liked to see how to create a very glam look that isn't too dramatic. See you back tomorrow!

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment