Pages

Monday 9 January 2017

Peachy Make-Up Look & Update

 
Hey Guys! First of all; Happy New Year! I haven't spoken to you in a while and I didn't complete blogmas 2016, because I didn't have enough time due to school and 'blogger' wasn't really doing it's job since I couldn't plan articles. Over my Christmas break I took a lot of new photos and since it is a new year I thought it was time to start blogging again. Today I am showing you a make-up look with a lot of my current favourites!




These are all the products I used except for my lips, I used my Colourpop liquid lipstick in 'Instigator'.


I used my Origins CC cream and some of the Catrice liquid camouflage concealer on my face and finished this off with some of the yellow 'banana powder' from the make-up revolution contour & highlighting palette under my eyes. I used some bronzer from the same palette, my new favourite blush; the Milani baked blush in 'Luminoso' and the I heart make-up 'unicorn highlighter' onto my cheeks.

 
I used the darkest shade from the Essence make me brow duo and the Maybelline Brow Drama eyebrow gel to give my brows a bit more colour and to make them stay in place. For my eyes I used the MAC Amber Times Nine eyeshadow palette, I applied the medium brown colour as a transition shade into my crease and the shimmery colour onto my lid. I used the Lancome Grandiose Extreme mascara for my upper lashes and some of the Clinique mascara for my bottom lashes since it is a bit more natural.


I love this natural look with hint of peach anytime of the year. A review on the Colourpop liquid lipsticks will be up soon! Hope to see you again!

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment