Pages

Thursday 8 December 2016

Catrice Kaviar Gauche Eyeshadow Palette Review | Blogmas


Good morning Everyone! Catrice recently released a new collection in collaboration with Kaviar Gauche and I got my hands on one of the products. I bought the eyeshadow palette, which I am going to review today. Enjoy!




You may recognize the name 'Kaviar Gauche', Catrice already brought out a Kaviar Gauche collection last year with a lot of pastel shades, but this year it contains more festive darker colours.


First of all; the packaging is really pretty, it has a velvet layer with a golden flower print on it, which makes it look very luxurious, all though you only pay a few euros for this beautiful palette.


On the inside there's a mirror and four shades of eyeshadow; a dark brown almost black one, a burgundy red one, a light taupe one and a highlighter shade. 
   

The palette's pigmentation is pretty good, the eyeshadows are easy to work with and they blend really well.


I created this look with the palette. I used the taupe as a base all over the eyelid, the highlighter shade in the middle, on my brow bone and in the inner corner, and I put the burgundy shade in the crease.
You could also just use the taupe and the highlighter for a soft natural look or you could use the darker shade to make a more smokey look.


I love this palette, the quality is good, the packaging is pretty and it's budget-proof. I purchased mine at Kruidvat for €4,99.

I hope to see you back tomorrow!

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment