Pages

Monday 28 March 2016

What's In The Lush Happiness Giftset ♥


Hey Guys! My friends bought me the Lush Happiness giftset for my birthday and today I'm going to show you what's in it. I am not going to completely review everything, but I'll just show you the products and give you a little first impression. Enjoy reading!




The Happiness giftset contains the Yoga bath bomb, the mini Brightside bubble bar, Bohemian soap and Yuzu and Cocao shower cream (100g).


The Yoga bomb is a colourful bath bomb with the relaxing scent of sandalwood.


I already tried the bigger bright side bubble bar, but now I have got a smaller one.
It contains Sicilian mandarin, bergamot and tangerine and will fill your bath with bubbles.


Bohemian soap is a lightly lemon-scented soap, it smells delicate and refreshing.


I already had one of the yuzu and cocoa shower creams, but I love them!
It smells like a literal Lush store and contains a lot of citrus, tonka and cocoa.


I hope that you liked to see what's inside this Lush giftset and of course to see you back tomorrow.

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment