Pages

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Review: Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick ♥


Hey Everyone! One of the things I got for my birthday was an Yves Saint Laurent lipstick, which I really wanted for a long time. Today I'm going to review this lipstick in the colour 9 Nude In Private.





 

I love the packaging, you can see that it is a high end product. The rouge volupte shine lipsticks are transparent and glossy lipsticks, I usually go for lipsticks with a matte finish and high pigmentation, so this time I wanted a different lipstick.


The lipstick looks natural and is a typical 'my-lips-but-better-colour', which I love.


€36 is a lot for a lipstick, but I'd really recommend it and I think that it is a colour you could wear everyday. I hope you liked this review and to see you back tomorrow :)

~Bobbi


No comments:

Post a Comment