Pages

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Review: Maybelline Brow Satin ♥



Hi Guys! In this new post I'm going to show you a new brow product, the Maybelline Browsatin.
Let's go and find out how it works and what it looks like :)




The brow satin has two sides, one is a pencil to fill in your brows and the other side is a little sponge with powder on it.


The first side looks like a little eye kohl. This side is perfect to fill in your brows or if you want to 'draw' your brows, it does come with a lot of pigment so watch out!


This side is a little sponge with powder on it. You can use this to get a really natural effect or to use after you filled them in.


On this swatch you can first see the sponge and then the pencil side.



On this picture I used a tiny bit of the pencil and finished everything with the sponge side.
This combination works the best for the natural effect I like. Although I do prefer a ashy-er colour, I do like this product on me.
You can buy it for €6,99, which I think is a good price for this product.


I hope you thought this review was useful and to see you back tomorrow :)

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment