Pages

Monday 25 January 2016

Review: MAC Velvet Teddy ♥


Hi Guys! I recently bought this MAC lipstick with a giftcard I got for my birthday. I really wanted the colour Velvet Teddy and I also wanted to try out a matte MAC lipstick. Today I'm going to review it :)





Velvet Teddy is a lipstick with a matte finish, you can get it for €19,50. I always love the packaging of MAC lipsticks, it looks so classy and minimalistic!


Velvet Teddy is a brownish nude with a bit of an orange-ish tone in it.



The lipstick slides onto your lips and doesn't dry out your lips, although it is a matte lipstick.
I wore this the whole afternoon and it didn't come of my lips while eating or drinking, it lasted for about 5hrs.


I love my new lipstick! Hope you enjoyed this review and to see you back tomorrow :)

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment