Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Review: Lush Luxury Lushpud and Butterball Bathbombs


Hey Everyone! This Christmas my grandmother got me the Lush PIP giftset which had two bath bombs in it. Today I am going to review them both.




The bath bombs were wrapped and looked like a cute penguin.


The first bath bomb is called 'Luxury Lush Pud' and was part of their winter collection. I already had this once and it was great! It has a really warm scent and it also has a lot of different colours.


This was what it looked like in my bath.


The butterball is in their regular collection and is one of their most famous bath bombs. It has little pieces of cocoa butter in it, which will melt and moisturize your skin.


I love Lush and both of the bath bombs! Hope to see you soon.

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment