Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2016

NYX Lip Lingerie 06 Push Up Review | Blogmas


Hey Everyone! When I went to London last Summer break, I bought a lot of make-up, especially a lot of lip products. Today I am going to show you one of my favourite lip products ever; the NYX Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in the shade 06 Push Up.




The NYX Lip Lingerie liquid lipsticks are a bit harder to get in Holland, but you can order them from Douglas or you can get them at the NYX pop-up store in Amsterdam. I got mine in the shade 06 Push Up and I paid around €9 for it.


The liquid lipstick dries up matte, which I love. The pigmentation is amazing as well.


They are easy to apply and they last a really long time, they do dry your lips out a bit, because they're matte. Overall I think it is a very good product for a reasonable price. I love them!


I hope you liked this review and of course to see you back tomorrow with a new blogmas post!

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment