Pages

Sunday 20 March 2016

Review: Clinique Color Pop Lipstick + New Cheek Pop Blush ♥


Hi Guys! I hope that you've all had a nice weekend, because I definitely had! I was really busy this weekend, so I didn't have enough time to post, but I took some more pictures today. I picked up two products by Clinique, which I am going to review for you today. Enjoy :)



 

The first product I bought is this lipstick in the shade 23 Blush Pop, a my-lips-but-better colour.
I think that the print on the packaging looks really cute! 


I love the packaging of Clinique lipsticks and I think that it is also really handy that you can see the colour of your lipstick on the bottom half of the packaging.



It is a super smooth lipstick and it stays on for almost 4 hours. The lipstick is usually about €21, but it was on sale for €16.



I also bought the cheek pop blush in the shade 04 plum pop, a baby-pink colour.
The blush isn't that big, so it is a good packaging to take in your make-up bag.


I think that the flower pattern on the blush looks absolutely gorgeous!


It is a quite natural baby-pink blush, a perfect everyday colour.
I paid €19 for this, but usually it will cost you €24.


The lipstick is quite pigmented and the blush is very soft and natural.
I am happy that I got these new products!


I hope you liked to see this review and of course to see you back tomorrow!

~Bobbi



No comments:

Post a Comment