Pages

Sunday 7 February 2016

Favourite Lipsticks for Valentine's Day ♥


Hey Everyone! Today I'm going to show you a few lipsticks I'd like to wear on Valentine's Day.
It doesn't matter if you prefer pink, red or nude, because I am showing you my favourites in different categories. Enjoy reading :)





I picked three really bright pink lipsticks, a neon pink, a hot pink and a bubblegum pink.
I also picked a red, because I think that looks classy.
I love nude shades, so I've chosen two of them, a peachy nude and a pinky shimmery nude.



From left to right: Etos Candy Crush, MAC Speak Louder, Maybeline Super Stay 14hrs in Neverending Pink, Lush Santa Baby, MAC Angel, MAC Peach Blossom.
If you click on the name of the lipstick you will get my review if I made one about it.


I hope you liked this post and to see you back tomorrow :)

~Bobbi





No comments:

Post a Comment