Pages

Sunday 31 January 2016

Review: Essence Winter? Wonderful! ♥




Hi Guys! Today I'm going to show you the Essence Winter? Wonderful! products, which are currently available in your local drugstore. I picked up the blush and the eyeshadow and I am going to try them out for this review. Enjoy :)






The first thing I've got is the blush in 01 Winter Kissed Cheeks. I think that the blush looks absolutely gorgeous with the cute print on it. The blush is pretty pigmented and gives your cheeks a fresh and pink colour with a few shimmers.





The eyeshadow palette works well and is a good product for only a few euros, but I do think that there are already too much of these nude palettes and that you can get better ones for the same price.


The swatches look pretty good, but the first two colours look the same. The blush is my favourite product of the two.



You can see how I created this look in this tutorial.
I hope you liked this review and to see you back tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment