Pages

Sunday 4 December 2016

Paris Trip 2016 | Blogmas


Hi Everyone! Last Summer break I went on a trip to Paris with my grandmother and of course I took a lot of pictures, so in this post I am going to share some of them. Enjoy!




We went to Paris with the Thalys, we arrived at Gare Du Nord, which was only like two minutes from our hotel; Avalon.



One of the first places we went to, was the Sacre-Coeur, it was not so far away from our hotel and it gives you a good view of the city.




We also went on a Hop On - Hop off tour bus, we went to the Notre-Dame, the Louvre, the Champs-Elysées and the Galleries Lafayette. We also went to Laduree while we were at the Champs-Elysees and the ice cream and macarons were really good!


I hope you liked this little travel diary and to see you back tomorrow!

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment