Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Macaron Scented Candle | Blogmas


Hi Guys! As you may know, I am a big fan of scented candles. My favourite brand, Yankee Candle, just brought out their Christmas collection and there was one candle I definitely wanted, the macaron one! Today I am going to review it for you.





I love macarons and scented candles very very much, but at first I was a bit sceptical about it, since I usually don't really like sweet scents. This candle does have a sweeter scent, but it makes your room smell like you just baked a fresh batch of cookies. You don't have to burn the candle for a long time to get the scent to fill your room, so it doesn't run out that quick. I am really happy that I bought this candle, because it is absolutely amazing. I think it would also make the perfect gift for macaron lovers!


I hope you liked this review, see you tomorrow!

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment