Pages

Thursday 8 September 2016

London Highlights 2016 ♥


Hi Everyone! During my previous Summer break I had been to London, where I did a lot of sightseeing and visited some famous places. In this post I am going to show a few of my personal favourite places in London!






If you want to visit a market or go for some food, I would definitely recommend to go to Camden Town. The neighbourhood itself is nice to visit and their local market called 'Camden Lock' is amazing. You can get yourself some art, jewelry or food from all over the world here!
When I visited Camden, I ate a ' Vegan Chickpea Bowl ', which is basically a lot of veggies, potatoes, and other healthy toppings in a bowl and it was great!



If you watch TLC, you have probably heard about the famous 'Choccywoccydoodah'. 
Choccywoccydoodah is a place where they make and sell all kinds of chocolate, you can get a classic chocolate bar, but you can also get all kinds of chocolate figures, cookies and even cakes.
When you go upstairs, there is a cafe, where you can eat fresh made pies, milkshakes, chocolate dipping pots and more. I shared a chocolate dipping pot with my dad, because we both weren't very hungry, but did really want to try Choccy's food. As you can see on the picture, they serve little pieces of brownie, cake, cookies, marshmallows and strawberries with a little bowl of molten chocolate.



There isn't very much to do in Notting Hill, but you can just go there to see all of the colored houses or go to the famous bookstore. If you don't know what to do in London, this is a nice place to just explore and get a cup of coffee.


Of course you can't miss Regent Street and Oxford Street, a.k.a two of London's busiest streets.
The streets are huge and there are a lot of stores, but one you shouldn't forget about is Lush.
Lush opened their biggest store there around a year ago and they have about 100 exclusive products.





One of my favourite streets is Carnaby Street, it is lovely. The street itself looks cute and the flowers and coloured buildings will automatically make you happy! There are a some stores and cute lunchrooms, but Choccywoccydoodah is also based in Carnaby Street.

I hope that you liked this post and of course to see you back tomorrow!

~Bobbi




No comments:

Post a Comment