Pages

Saturday 27 February 2016

MAC Lipstick Collection ♥ Winter 2016


Hey Guys! I saw a lot of people filming their MAC lipstick collections recently, so I decided to one too, but in a different way. In this post I'm going to show you all of my MAC lipsticks. Enjoy :)





Brave
The colour brave has a satin finish, which is semi-matte. It is a my-lips-but-better colour and I wear this almost everyday.



Peach Blossom
This colour is a peachy/pinky nude colour with a cremation finish.



Velvet Teddy
This lipstick has a matte finish and is a brown-ish colour.



Angel
This one is a lighter and a bit brighter pink shade with a frost-finish, it has a metallic shine to it, but you don't actually see that on your lips.




Speak Louder
Speak Louder is another lipstick with a cremesheen-finish, it is a hot pink shade, which is perfect for the Summer-time.




My favourite colours to wear everyday are Brave and Peach Blossom.
Some shades I'd really like to own are Creme Cup, Yash and a Coral shade.


I hope you liked to see all of my MAC lipsticks, I'm sure I'm going to update it when I get new lipsticks and maybe do one every year. See you back tomorrow!

~Bobbi



No comments:

Post a Comment