Pages

Thursday 21 January 2016

Review: Benefit Hoola & Sugarbomb Lipgloss ♥


Hi Guys! A few weeks ago I'd bought the 12 days of Christmas advent calendar by Benefit, which contains 12 small products. Today I'm going to review these two lip glosses. Enjoy :)







The Hoola lipgloss is a really sheer gloss, it doesn't give your lips much colour or shimmers. It is a good lipgloss, but I won't spend a lot of money on this one, because it is pretty basic and there are a lot of cheaper options.





Sugar bomb gives your lips a bit of a pinky colour and a lot of shimmer, but there are no big glitters, you could say that it has a bit of a metallic finish. If you'd like to add a pinky natural gloss to your stash, I'd recommend this one.


I hope that you liked this post and to see you back tomorrow :)

~Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment